[AccessD] Database that stays in background

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 00:58:54 CDT 2015

I am creating a timekeeper database application that helps me track time in
two hour increments throughout the work day. I am wanting this database to
pop up and ask me what I am doing every 2 hours. If I do not answer after
10 minutes for example if I am away from my computer I would like the
database to be minimized again and not pop up until the next two hour.

I might also like the database to shutdown at the end of the work day for
example 8 p.m. because I frequently leave my computer on all day. On the
other hand it doesn't really matter if it pops up every 2 hours when I'm
not there as long as it goes away again. Is something like this doable?