[AccessD] OT: Friday humour

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Apr 1 16:11:36 CDT 2016

Anything you want it to sound like.   Apart from the standard choices of about 50 "ringtones", I
can tell it to play any song or piece of music I have stored.

I rather like to use Also Sprach Zarathustra.  The first Section (Introduction, or Sunrise) is a
great wakeup call.

ButI sometime I go for Carmina Burana or The Ride of the Valkyries, depending on my mood
and why I have set the alarm :)

--
Stuart