[AccessD] Can't get to the DBA website - Treeview

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:32:38 CDT 2016

>> ... and your Treeview was the most logical I had ever worked with..

Thanks, Darren!

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. I've followed up the first one
with a second, called "A Smarter TreeView -- which does two very
interesting things. First, it eliminates the use of the TreeView control,
and second, it illustrates a very easy way to achieve an almost identical
layout, but with much more power, making it virtuously effortless to
provide a pop-up form for any node at any level. If that's not enough, it's
also way faster,especially on large datasets. This article is unpublished
so far, so you'll be its first "outside" reader/editorial advisor. ☺

Arthur

Arthur