[AccessD] Flash and Flicker

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 13:50:05 CDT 2016

Sorry -
Can't say if it is win-10, just I don't remember any flash & flicker from 2010
under win-7
Actually, can't remember any intrusive flash & flicker effects running under
win-7
- but again - as an Access 2010 user, - no development for over a year - well,
nearly 2 years now.
And I was using 2010 until recently (had to go 2016 to match the stuff the
clients are now getting on their new PC's)
2010 Excel VBA under 7 gave no noticeable problems
2016 Excel VBA under 10 - I haven't got comfortable enough with it to, by
default,  expect smoothness, but I suspect I'm not getting it .

Could be that win-10 has changed your driver - either a new version, or subtly
different usage setup options

Again - cannot help you with that, just from the 'SIW' output, I know there's
probably lots of choices for the OS to select from.

JimB