[AccessD] Dell 5348 SSD upgrade

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:59:44 CDT 2016

I discovered this about 2 years back. SSDs are expensive and I have heard
that they can develop defects from excessive read - writes but I have not
experienced any trouble in 3 years ownership. Other than accidentally
keeping Google drive installed and running when I uploaded a bunch of stuff
from other PCs and it maxed out my drive to the last bit of space and I
couldn't work with it any more. Had to decide at that point how to save my
drive, deleted stuff before uninstalling Drive, and wiped out my cloud
storage. I think I got some stuff back, can't recall.

I really should learn to read documentation. No wait, this is Google I'm
kidding myself, they document nothing in any useful way, they just release
stuff and expect you to figure it out.