[AccessD] Google API for address sanitising

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 11:09:08 CST 2016

Gustav,

A couple of questions from a stupid person:

1. From your example it appears that the full call is the URL + the address
to sanitize. Given most databases containing addresses, street name, city,
district, postal code and country would all be in separate fields. So is
the correct strategy to assemble a string containing all the pieces and
pass that along with the URL?

2. You say it returns a JSON containing the sanitized address. By "returns"
I'm guessing that I declare a variable, assign the URL and address string
to it; it receives the JSON object as returned. I then replace the commas
with vbCRLF.

Is this correct?

Happy New Year!

/Arthur