[AccessD] Sample .accdb - three posts (Part 3) - Re[2]: VBA7?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Feb 10 10:42:48 CST 2016

 Hi Lambert & All --

Zipped and uuencoded sample .accdb can't get through AccessD mail server (for safety/length reasons) - here is its download link ( http://tinyurl.com/ha77dcj   ) - one base64 txt file shared from my google drive (22264 bytes)  (if/when you'll get it downloaded your web browsers may warn you  - it's nothing but plain text in this published form - and inside (when based64 decoded) this is a zip archive, and inside zip archive is a sample .accdb with one table (Table1) , two queries (Query1, Query2) and one standard VBA module (Module1))

You can use posted previously C# code or any base64/uuencode and zip utilities to restore the sample QdfTestDBs.accdb

Thank you.

-- Shamil

>Wednesday, February 10, 2016 7:17 PM +03:00 from Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru>:
>
>Hi Lambert --
>
>Here is the sample C# code to decode and unzip sample .accdb - the code can be run using e.g. LINQPad (  http://www.linqpad.net/ ) - free.
>
>// uncomment if using within VS
>//using System;
>//using System.IO;
>//using System.Text;
>//using System.IO.Compression;
>//using System.Linq;
>void Main()
>{
>// the folowing commented two code lines were used to prepare the sample .accdb
>//  zipped & base64 encoded
>// string accdbFullPath = @"s:\projects\databases\QdfTestDBs.accdb";
>// CompressEncodeToBase64AndSave(accdbFullPath);
<<< skipped >>>