[AccessD] Access and source control

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Jan 23 03:11:26 CST 2016

 Hi Gustav, Arthur et al --

It's a bit off-topic, sorry - a few questions:

Is there still demand on new classic i.e. .mdb/.accdb (not .adp and Access/SharePoint web apps) apps development?
Are there still real classic MS Access (corporate) apps running?
Are there still power-users creating classic MS Access apps to automate their business?

Thank you.

-- Shamil