[AccessD] MS Access Web Apps Javascript(?) Add-Ins - Was:Re[2]: Access and source control

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Jan 24 04:42:34 CST 2016

 Thank you for your note, Mark,

You seems to be so far the luckiest MS Access developer here :)

As I have already mentioned in the AccessD parallel discussion thread MS Access Web Apps could get back on mainstream for real life web solutions with the recently released/enhanced Microsoft Office Add-Ins , JavaScript API for Office, Office UI Fabric and other related technologies.

Thank you.

-- Shamil