[AccessD] Use Office UI Fabric in Office Add-ins

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Jan 24 04:59:44 CST 2016

 Hi All --

I have recently mentioned the subject Office Add-Ins and Office UI Fabric on of AccessD threads.

Should the following additional information be posted here in dba-Office or there in AccessD?

"Use Office UI Fabric in Office Add-ins"
    From <https://msdn.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/office/6f46dd69-2ba3-4b0f-9735-7d7394ca2731.aspx>

Anyway it looks tempting to try to investigate and to develop some real things with the subject technologies but free time is limited here - if anybody have it (free time) plenty and wanted to lead an (open source) MS Access Web App, Office Add-Ins, Office UI Fabric... investigation project I'd join and I'd participate.

Office UI Fabric sources are located here:  https://github.com/OfficeDev/Office-UI-Fabric   => "The front-end framework for building experiences for Office and Office 365. Fabric is a responsive, mobile-first collection of styles and tools designed to make it quick and simple for you to create web experiences using the Office Design Language."

Thank you.

--
Салахетдинов Шамиль
Use Office UI Fabric in Office Add-ins