[AccessD] MS Access Web Apps Javascript(?) Add-Ins - Was:Re[2]: Access and source control

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Jan 24 13:17:54 CST 2016

 Hi Jim --

<<<
They are great for throwing together a basic app that does CRUD operations

Yes, that was my impression too.
But recently released Office Add-Ins together with Office UI Fabric and other related technologies seems to be the "game changers" as they are HTML/CSS/JavaScript -based/-driven and only "the skies are limits" in this case...

Thank you

-- Shamil

<<< skipped >>>