[AccessD] Access and source control

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Jan 24 13:25:56 CST 2016

 Hi Arthur --

>>>  But I digress. This after all *is* an Access group.
Yes :)

Quite some time ago I worked with DataFlex ( http://tinyurl.com/zocv4gc ) - it was a super-duper 4GL programming language-driven DBMS and I liked and I promoted it but then I was recommended to try an "ugly" MS Access 1.0/1.1 - and "I was sold" to it (MS Access) forever :)...

Thank you.

-- Shamil