[AccessD] MS Access Web Apps Javascript(?) Add-Ins - Was:Re[2]: Access and source control

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Jan 25 12:14:04 CST 2016

 Hi Jim --

As Susan noted in this thread:  "I also see developers using these (Office Add-Ins) to create small inclusive units that they can combine to create more complex solutions" - I share this Susan opinion...

Let's see how they - MS Access Web Apps with Office Add-Ins (developed using MS Office 2016 and VS 2015 Update 1 version and up) and the whole MS Office Platform - will evolve.

Thank you.

-- Shamil

>Monday, January 25, 2016 12:47 PM -05:00 from "Jim Dettman" <jimdettman at verizon.net>:
>

> Yes, the add-ins do have developers type features and are intended for
>developers, but not Access Web Apps.
>
>Jim.

<<< skipped >>>