[AccessD] MS Access Web Apps Javascript(?) Add-Ins - Was:Re[2]: Access and source control

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Jan 26 11:28:26 CST 2016

 Susan --

I still have had no time to investigate this new for me technology in more details. I'm planning to do that in the middle of this February. So I should better not advise "where to start" with it.

I'm just planning to make a simple MS Access Web App and then add to this MS Access Web app a few content-/-task pane Office Add-Ins.

The key links for me to start with in February are the following:

Create add-ins for Access web apps
https://msdn.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/office/dn605890.aspx
Task pane and content add-ins for Office 2013
https://msdn.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/office/fp123523.aspx But they can change.

Thank you.

-- Shamil