[AccessD] Password protect 2007 db

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 10:49:58 CST 2016

In 2010 and later you can use data macros on the tables themselves  stamp
each record with the user name and date a record was added or updated. I
include a user table and a routine to make sure the user is in that user
table.

In 2007 you're still stuck with workgroup security.

Charlotte Foust
(916) 206-4336