[AccessD] Date in Combo box with SQL view as rowsource returning as string

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:07:40 CDT 2016

Yup.

I tried pound signs and apostrophes.

I ended up using that script that I posted to list all occurences for the
form reference.
It turns out I was using CDate() around my form references on most of my
queries.

On the occasions that I didn't, there didn't seem to be a row count
difference of the query results.

Maybe Jet infers the data as a date and VBA doesn't.

Thanks,
David