[AccessD] Vertical line in detail section

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Jun 19 16:21:11 CDT 2016

Jim,

Thank you for those links.   Your comment in the second one from 2012 was an eye opener!

"I think the major thing to walk away with from this is the fact that you can address the entire
page in a header event and with .movelayout false, continue on down the page overlaying
anything you've placed on it.

That's never been obvious to anyone before and opens up the door for a wide range of
things.  For example, placing a water mark on the page."

--
Stuart