[AccessD] Excel Object - Can You Tell What Row Or Column Is Clicked

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 10:29:52 CDT 2016

Running excel within an Access form may be a fun project for those using both
access and excel

I was considering you would be running excel as a separate task - and wanting
confirmation and process details passed back to the form - maybe with a pointer
to a source file containing the data to be used to update the database, or maybe
using SQL type scripts to get data - or to create the excel workbook

BUT you will need to consider the fraught-ness of Excel over the web - and
especially over wifi.

JimB