[AccessD] An app default was reset - was Further to keyboard problem

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 08:28:08 CST 2016

The .gif thing was a more recent change than the 16 Feb amusement.
But what really annoys is the - what do you want specifics for - attitude.

If the update process can generate a message that an app association was changed
- then it can identify the association - either by filetype, or by the app that
was disenfranchised, or even identify the app that got enfranchised.

Would MS be happy to get a message saying that "one of your payment requests has
been discounted"
Not likely - they'd almost certainly want some details - such as the payment
request (invoice/bill) id
They'd also be unhappy if the organisation deciding to ignore the request also
started paying someone-else the money requested in their 'payment demands'.

JimB