[AccessD] Contract work

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Mar 11 12:24:52 CST 2016

Susan,

 If they already have it written, then their only choice is the last two I
gave (TS Server or www.eqldata.com).

 Outside of that, it would be a total re-write and a significant loss in
functionality if they went to an Access Web App. Web Apps in A2013 and up
should be thought of as an "add-on" to an app for colleting data, and not
for doing the app itself.  In addition to no VBA, there's also no reporting.

 If they want a true web app, then they should be looking to use something
like PHP or ASP.net

Jim.