[AccessD] Automatic backup

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 18 13:30:27 CDT 2016

Hi Jim:

A "Shadow" backup can do a backup on individual files even when a file is locked.
https://www.runtime.org/data-recovery-products.htm

Check out the following free app:
https://www.runtime.org/shadowcopysetup.exe

When I was working I used a "shadow" batch file to do a database backup when the users forgot to get out of their applications.

Jim