[AccessD] Automatic backup

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:59:39 CDT 2016

Good caveats. But I think given the specs it is just fine.

Wouldn't mind an acknowledge from Susan as I suspect it its the simplest
method for her user!

Could even do Zip compression with one of Ron De Bruins routines saving ro
compressed windows folder after
.

Do this in a closing macro and done and done.

 You can't backup a currently opened DB.

 There's no locks held on a DB so you can do the file copy.   But if another
user is in, or even in your own process if any background tasks are
processing, you might end up with an inconsistent DB.

 Of course you could do that in a small utility DB.

Jim.