[AccessD] Access 2010 label wizard problem

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Mon Mar 21 13:53:37 CDT 2016

The issue is with the wizard. In my installation of Access 2010, in the
project when I go to the create reports tab items and select the labels the
first thing that comes up is "Invalid use of Null", then the issue with the
ACCDU file. This apparently has something to do with the Wizard dll in
Access but repairing Office, supposedly including Access, does not fix.