[AccessD] Microsoft Access Application to Record, Organize, and Prioritize IT Requests from other Departments

John Bodin jbodin at sbor.com
Wed May 4 19:03:20 CDT 2016

Brad, if you are talking along the lines of a help desk, can't beat Spiceworks for that.  Free and full featured and always evolving.  Assign tickets, create sub-tickets, track time and billable rates, auto-responses, front-end for people to track their own tickets, document reference site, etc.  Also, if you have multiple sites, you can install Spiceworks everywhere and make them data collection sites.  They will roll up requests into the master site, wherever that is located.  New full web-based out now as well as on-premises install that has a lot of other features.  If you are talking more along the lines of  project management, you might take a look at Asana.  Free to try but not sure how much they grab you for per user after that.

Good luck,

John