[AccessD] MS access shaky

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:18:18 CDT 2016

Have you asked them to clarify that statement.  I've just been intercepting
similar suggestions in trying to prepare to move Access mdbs from Windows
Servers to a Linux-based Isilon server.  The problems we found were
primarily because of differences on permission handling between the two
platforms, but we had to go through all kinds of test cases to prove that
to them.

Charlotte Foust
(916) 206-4336