[AccessD] Help with an Access web app -- finding records without matching related records

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri May 27 00:06:06 CDT 2016

Right now there is thousands or more accurately tens of thousands of web apps and hundreds more being created each day. In Vancouver, alone, there are over 5.5K companies developing web applications but they are not Microsoft developers.

Microsoft is just starting to build a system that can create a viable web app but they are many years behind. MS produced great desktop applications, maybe the best, but that is not the new economy.

Jim