[AccessD] [dba-OT] Web site download

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat May 28 18:51:05 CDT 2016

As a case in point, I have been accumulating VBA code snippets for a decade
or two, and storing them all in MS OneNote. I'm thinking of converting this
to a web site. All code snippets come with their authors' attributes.
Gustav and Shamil and Martin Reid and Breen have contributed valuable code
which I have faithfully preserved, and would like to make available.

All the code that I didn't write is accredited to the authors of same. I
wish to publish all of this. All accreditations are intact in the code that
I propose to post.

Does anyone, particularly the authors of code I want to include, which was
freely contributed to this web site, have any objection to this project?
I'm eager not to step on anyone's toes, with extra-special attention to
Gustav, JWC, Sturart amd others on this list, while also eager to share the
insights within these snippets.

Some portion of what I propose to post and make publicly available I wrote
myself. But I think that the collective weight of others outweighs my own
contributions. As I said, all the snippets I have collected contain
accreditations to their authors -- well I hope so,anyway. Some of the
snippets contain no reference to their authors, and my attempts to accord
credit where credit is due may not have been updated in a timely and
accurate fashion.

This rather large collection of code snips is currently housed within a
OneNote notebook. I'm not exactly sure how to convert this into a
collection of web pages -- I'll figure that out in due time, but I just
want to be sure that my intentions are clear: no profit motive lurks
anywhere within this project. I just want to share all the Access VBA stuff
I've collected over the years. I personally find this collection an
invaluable resource, to which I turn frequently when faced with some new
task to accomplish in Access (or Word or Excel) using VBA code.

I have sent this OneNote notebook to a couple of listers, who have
described the collection as a treasure-trove or a cornucopia of snippets.
So I wish to make it publicly available, with no profit motive in sight and
none intended.

Does anyone have any insights as to how to convert a OneNote notebook into
a series of web pages? I could do it by hand, but there are numerous
sections within which are dozens of pages, and conversion by hand could
take a while.

Arthur

--
Arthur