[AccessD] [dba-OT] Web site download

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun May 29 12:10:56 CDT 2016

See the "fair use agreement". It is codified in the US but all countries have accepted this interpretation, as in reality, the alternative is unenforceable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

This is why crowd funding, patreon sites, product sites with contribution, donation and tip buttons installed are everywhere. Community funded news, training, service, applications, continue to grow. The beauty of these methods of funding is that the funds go directly to the creators. This type of direct maker and creator payment system could not exist if there was no internet. People are voting with their wallets...great products flourish and bad products disappear.

Here is one example of how successful crowd-funding can be, giving a new product, who makers' have requested one million in funding and their public request for funds has now exceeded that request over 9 times and the campaign is still on for another thirty days: http://kck.st/27XWMjz
The free market system in its purest form (with limited or no middlemen at all). :-)

Jim