[AccessD] Access Has Stopped Working!

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 00:09:21 CDT 2016

In my OutputTo statements, I use the built in parameter acFormatPDF instead
of "PDFFormat(*.pdf)", but according to the Object Browser they should be
completely equivalent.  But it might be worth a try.

When this kind of thing happened at my old job, my manager would tell me to
swing a lizard around my head three times then try the code again.
Surprising how often that worked...

Doug