[AccessD] Speed Issues on network just with Access App

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Nov 7 02:05:57 CST 2016

Hi John

It would be interesting if you could have the option to fire up a 3040 with a clean Windows 10 install, not an update from Windows 7, and check that out. I have nothing but good experiences with Windows 10.

Also, I must say running a 15-user application in Access 2000 is a bit, eh, exotic. Indeed as you can do a straight upsize to Access 2016 just by opening the mdb and run a convert to the accdb format. The changes needed will be minor if you have no fancy coding.

Not a direct answer to your question, I know, just some thoughts.

/gustav