[AccessD] Speed Issues on network just with Access App

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Mon Nov 7 21:08:00 CST 2016

" Also, it can be adjusted to your liking in the Enterprise version; the Home edition is not that flexible."

The registry hack works on all versions of Windows 10, which is why I like it.  It gives control back to the user to download and install the updates when it suits them, rather than MS forcing it upon you.

There are times and places where you really don't want to be waiting for a OS update to download and install.

Cheers
Darryl.