[AccessD] last version that supports vba

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sun Nov 20 14:25:26 CST 2016

  You'll never see VBA on the web side of things.   If anything it would be
something like Java script, but certainly not VBA.

  BTW, speaking of web/mobile, anyone worked with Power Apps from Microsoft?

http://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2015/11/30/introducing-microsoft-powerapps/

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/

  Sounds somewhat off topic, but I know many of us are still looking for
something for web development.  Curious if anyone has used this as yet.

Jim.