[AccessD] [Cross Posted] Website development question

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 05:43:53 CDT 2016

None at all, but having read this from their website, I am sure it is not a
foolish choice:

"With more than 3 percent of the Web running on Joomla! and a CMS market
share of more than 9 percent, Joomla! powers the web presence of hundreds
of thousands of small businesses, governments, non-profits and large
organizations worldwide."

Something that big ought to be supported, even if not on an Access geek
site like this (heh heh - apologies mates!); Let us know please Jeff if you
find a solution.