[AccessD] Sayonara

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 19:51:47 CDT 2016

Art, I have enjoyed everything - and I mean EVERYTHING we have discussed
here, little though I participate - and your posts very much a part of that.

I don't mean to trouble you with any stuff you either have no energy for or
can't get access to in your current condition or location, but if - and I
mean *if* you are interested in at least fantasizing about the possibility
that nutrition can help in any way at all to fight whatever you are
fighting... please consider checking out this video and the site itself.
Now, full disclosure:  there is nothing to disclose! I have never even
visited the site. But I had one friend fighting cancer and when I wrote to
another friend asking him to help me with a GoFundMe site to raise money
for the 1st friend's treatment, he adamantly refused but could not say
enough about this site.

So with your recent announcement, this bell went off, and I thought what
can it hurt to pass this information on. At worst, you will know I am a
friend trying to help ... and at best, this might really do so.

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/food-as-medicine/

All the best,

Bill Benson
Schenectady, NY