[AccessD] Odd Behavior on one profile on one machine

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:57:22 CDT 2016

I don't believe it's always been this way, and there is nothing anywhere to
hide the button for any reason.  No code, no macros, no nothing!  Giving
him a higher level of permissions didn't change anything.  His screen
resolution isn't any different from standard, and I've run out of things to
try.  It sounds like a local profile issue, but the network people blame
Access.

Charlotte Foust
(916) 206-4336