[AccessD] FW: Examples In Best Coding VB.net

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Oct 20 16:15:20 CDT 2016

Hi Paul

Do locate some courses for Absolute Beginners in C#, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, and (my recommendation) the brilliant TypeScript.
Don't feel bad about it - they are not courses for Absolute Idiots, and everyone can learn, at least I did.

Then you could proceed with these two courses about MVC (or CMV as they rename it for better understanding) and the Entity Framework which is a must-know-about topic:

    Introduction to ASP.NET MVC
    https://mva.microsoft.com/en-US/training-courses/introduction-to-aspnet-mvc-8322

    Implementing Entity Framework with MVC
    https://mva.microsoft.com/en-US/training-courses/implementing-entity-framework-with-mvc-8931

The two/three guys are a bit chatty but they get the job done at a pleasant pace.
Don't forget to take the assessments, it's only five questions.

Later, pay attention to the huge (really) "Essential Studio" collection of top-quality controls (you will need a grid) from Syncfusion in a free Community Edition:

    https://www.syncfusion.com/products/communitylicense

/gustav