[AccessD] Examples In Best Coding VB.net

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 18:55:04 CDT 2016

Fine, but I don't... I want to learn VB of some variety other than VBA, and
need a database to do it with. I could probably just use MS Access but
figured I would put something of a server variety on there. I have heard
Darryl rave about SQL Server Express so I opted for that. I'll probably
never get around to doing much with either, it was kind of a whim - and now
I feel I have hijacked Paul's thread long enough.