[AccessD] Exporting from an Access Report to Excel

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Fri Oct 28 11:27:38 CDT 2016

All,

I know that it is best to export from an Access   *query*   to Excel.

However, I have a couple Access   *reports*   that a user would like in Excel.

One report exports to Excel very nicely.

The second report will export to Excel, but the data in one of the columns is missing.

I am curious as to why this happens.  Are there any guidelines on exporting Access reports to Excel?

I cannot understand why most columns export nicely, but one column does not.

Thanks,

Brad