[AccessD] Exporting from an Access Report to Excel

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Fri Oct 28 16:06:13 CDT 2016

All,

I resorted to creating a new Query with Group-By on several fields.  This worked nicely as expected.

I was just curious why sometimes exporting from an Access report works correctly and sometimes it does not.

The fact that Microsoft has provided an easy way to export from an Access report to Excel lead me to think that this would result in consistent results... silly me  :-)

Brad