[AccessD] Getting rid of fossil fuel dependancy

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 5 23:51:55 CDT 2016

That environment, minus volcanoes describes our province and we are not alone. There are countries in Africa and South America that have appropriate natural conditions. The region of Scandinavia are also working to achieve similar results. Then there are regions through out north Africa that have a stellar results from the combination use of wind and solar power.

There are hundreds of countries that have already achieved a certain level energy independence. They are not all near a hundred percent but every percentage move toward energy freedom is a positive move. Considering a decade or so ago renewable energy was little more than a concept.

Jim