[AccessD] How to Embed Line Feeds in a Single Field that Appears on a Report

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 15:20:21 CDT 2016

And you should be aware that some printers do not function well if there are
more linefeeds at the end of the data than will fit onto the printable height of
the paper
And - of course the font and it's  size has a substantial impact too - unless
you are using a printer that has a set line/font height and on some printers, or
PC OS setups there is also the font substitution to consider

JimB