[AccessD] Basic Question (Probably) that I just don't know

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:13:53 CDT 2016

I prefer 2010 over 2007, but prefer the layout of 2003 and earlier versions.

I really don't do too much in Access these days, more SQL Server.

I'm trying to convert the rest of my co-workers over to SQL Server
Management Studio,
but I can't get them to get away from the Access QBE / GUI.

They love linked tables/views and doing everything from Access.

:(