[AccessD] Microsoft Access and Trello

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Mon Apr 3 13:21:19 CDT 2017

All,

A friend recently introduced me to Trello which is a very nice free cloud-based project management system.  I have started to experiment with Trello and the more I work with it, the more I like it.  I am starting to use it both at work and on the home front to keep track of projects, tasks, to-do lists, vacation plans, etc, etc.

I have two questions.

Is anyone else here in AccessD using Trello?

If so, has anyone experimented with the Trello APIs?  I would like learn more about exchanging data between Microsoft Access and Trello.

Thanks,
Brad