[AccessD] Microsoft Access and Trello

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Mon Apr 3 19:21:24 CDT 2017

There are a few of these I have tried.  They all have their pros and cons.  I use and like Trello - it is platform agnostic for starters and works well on both my Android phone and windows PC.

However, I there are others that are worth a look too.  Your mileage will vary depending on what you want to achieve and how you like to organise your tasks / data etc.  I would recommend you try out a few of them and see which one works best for you.

<<https://financesonline.com/top-5-trello-alternatives/>>

If you like Gantt charts and/or working with a spreadsheet layout, Then I recommend you try out Smartsheet

<<https://www.smartsheet.com/>>

They have done a pretty good job with this and the phone app works well too (at least for Android - It might be great for iOS too, but I have no experience of that).  The Gantt chart function is particularly useful and auto adjusts as you move tasks / timelines around.  It is pretty cool.