[AccessD] Microsoft Access and Trello

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Tue Apr 11 14:11:41 CDT 2017

Tina,

I am by no means a Trello expert.  I have watched quite a few Trello training videos while at the local fitness center (all machines have flat screens for internet access).
I have also experimented with many of the Trello features.

One of the things that I like is the flexibility of Trello that allows a person to do things "their way" instead of being forced into a certain method by the software.

However, such flexibility also can be a bit confusing.  One person may use Trello one way and a second person may use the product another way.

I currently have Trello set up for multiple projects with one board per project.  Therefore I flip between boards to see the tasks that I need to work on today.

I could have set up a single Trello board with one or more lists for each project.  This would provide a single place to look for today's work.

Another method would be to have a "To Do Immediately" list with tasks from multiple projects.  There is a "Card Linking" feature in Trello that I have not yet played with.  I will let you know what I learn from my experiments with linking cards.

I am curious how you are using Trello and what other tools you have looked at or are currently using.

Thanks,
Brad