[AccessD] Microsoft Access and Trello

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Tue Apr 11 15:12:20 CDT 2017

Steve,

Thanks for the suggestion, I had not considered this approach.

I work part time for small manufacturing firm which sells very customized products.

Currently I pull data from a purchased manufacturing system database to create a number of Access reports for our users.  I was thinking that some of the info on these reports would fit nicely into a Trello list, but I have not been able to figure out how to feed this data from Access directly into Trello.  Although we might not use this approach in the near term, I  think that having an example of an "Access to Trello Feed" would be a good thing to have in our bag of tricks.

Brad