[AccessD] open an old mdb file...

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 08:32:14 CDT 2017

And, although it's too late for this problem

Check Options - where MS defaults are usually set to prohibit opening of older versions filetypes
Frequently just enabling the old type in the options will work - and get compatability mode used too as anti-malware protection

Alternatives - the 'readers' - free from MS - meant to allow opening of more modern versions for those without MSOffice itself - but older versions of the readers usually process files from the previous version too!

JimB