[AccessD] Error 3014 Cannot open any more tables

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Apr 26 05:31:26 CDT 2017

 Locks yes, but tables no.   Access has internal limits on that which cannot
be modified.  Won't hurt to try more locks though.

  I'm with John on this; sounds like something is not getting closed.
Anything opened in code should be explicitly being closed and object
variables set to nothing.  I'd also look for any procedure that makes a
recursive call.   It may be that the process is simply too much.

Jim.