[AccessD] Export/Import all Objects

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Thu Aug 3 13:24:12 CDT 2017

Hi Rocky!

Mmm - I can taste those martinis now!  Although I don't think I've ever actually had one ... :-(

I am really happy that this worked well!  Once I had this working I used it on every access file for a customer prior to every update.  Three of my long-term customers have now been using my Access system for three years w/o any intervention from me and perhaps the decorrupting has been helping.

I think my DeCorrupter should reset the file to use tabbed documents if they were used in the first place.

Good Luck!
Dan