[AccessD] Chart and Data Table Display

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed Aug 9 18:45:18 CDT 2017

Hi Listers,

Access 2010 accdb

I have a chart which plots percentages on a bar graph for staff performance.
The record source has two series - Daily percentage and Week To Date
percentage.  I want to show only the daily percentages on the bar chart and
only the Week To Date percentage figures in the Data table below the chart.

I can easily hide the Week To Date data from the Chart by setting the Border
and Area of the series to None.  However my problem is hiding the Daily
percentage row in the Data Table.  Does anyone know a way to do this?

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand